May 25, 2008

Untidy Utility Area

No comments    
categories: 
As I went inside our utility area to get the shoes I'd be wearing today, I noticed that the room is very untidy. Sure, I had shelves installed in order to maximize the small space. Yet even if there were already shelves, the items (either the ones we haven't used yet or the ones we hardly use, such as the Christmas trees) are just "displayed" out there in disarray. I just wish that we bought some moving boxes when we were in the process of moving from our rented place to our new condo. I'm sure we could've used these boxes not only when moving but also for storing these items. Maybe it's not too late though to get me some. I'm sure when Enrique comes home he'd check each and every corner and nook of the condo to see if I have maintained our home well while he's away.

0 Comments: