May 13, 2008

Can I Shed Some Lbs?

No comments    
categories: 
Last night I was seriously thinking of taking up yoga classes, as form of calming myself as well as losing some weight... Yes, you read that right! I am so determined to go back to my 100-lb level. Yes, some people think that I'm still slim and that I look better now, but there really are moments when I feel that I'm oh so flabby. My thighs are still turkey thighs, my arms are jiggly and all. And my waistline is still a 29 (or a 30, or a 28, I don't know hahaha).

Last week my body reacted to too much rich foods that I have been eating, and my body naturally discharged the excess fats. You see, I have this condition called "fat intolerance" where all excess fats in my system are naturally discharged from me. Eww right?

Anyway, like what I said, I'm really determined to tone my body and shed some pounds. Maybe I should take Orovo as diet supplements too. We'll see. In the meantime, I'd better check out the schedules of yoga classes nearby.

0 Comments: