May 30, 2008

Describe Yourself Today

No comments    
categories: 
Tagged by Sheryll. Thanks sweetie!

Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

This is me today:
1. Happy! I feel so blessed right now and I thank the Lord for everything!
2. Busy, but still finding time to blog. Hahaha!
3. Waiting for 5:30 pm. Wanna go home, play with my angel, and cook dinner!
4. Feeling Gossip Girl, style-wise. Love my outfit right now hahaha!
5. Still lovestruck. I'm feeling so in love with my dear husband right now!
6. Very very light mood right now. It's weekend and I'm gonna have fun!

Links:
Creative In Me, Little Peanut, Me and Mine, Pea in a Pod, Sugar Magnolias, BLOGGERHAPPY, Berry Scrappy, Changing Lanes, Pit Stop, Kapturd, and so i am, Princess Bela, Our Journey To Life, My Planet Purple, Women xplore, Princess Vien, A Pocketful Of Happiness, As We Face Forever, Our Family Adventure!, Life.Love.Us., My Lavender Fields

I'm tagging Liv, Che, Jammy, Jen, Melissa, Vannie.

Let me kow if you did. :)

0 Comments: