May 31, 2008

Three Girls

No comments    
categories: 
I had lunch today with two of my girl friends (my best buddies actually) along with their significant others (huhuhu, I was the odd one hahaha), and boy did I miss going out with these two ladies! After our steak fest, we decided to watch the movie "Sex and the City." Too bad the boys couldn't do anything but to please their ladies and tag along with us. The movie was a good one, I must say. So many things that I can relate to. More on that later when I gathered my thoughts and make a separate entry on it. Anyway, the 4 ladies really had solid friendship and I just know that ours is the same as that of Carrie and her gang. What I envied about them though is their time to go out of the country and have much-needed vacation. Prior to us watching the movie, I popped the question "when would we have time to go out of the country for a vacation?" but I knew the answer before it came. Of course, not in the near future. Friend I is pregnant so maybe my dream of going to the Caribbean and stay in those lovely Caribbean villa rentals with the girls probably won't happen in the near future. Oh well, I would really look forward to that day. Us girls having the time of our lives. No boys allowed. Hahaha.

0 Comments: