May 15, 2008

Random 10

No comments    
categories: ,

Got tagged by Karla:


* Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I was considered to be a nerd back in High School. My friends call me "Promil Kid." Hahaha.

2. I play the Irish Whistlea

3. I'm a heavy drinker of tequila (back in those days...). I'm the "Bar Temptress" of our group of friends.

4. I'm allergic to shellfish but I kept on eating them then taking anti-allergies, until suddenly my allergies are gone. *Whew*

5. I wanted to be a nun. My parents thought it's "just a phase" but when 4th year high came and they realized I was serious, they talked to me and told me to take a regular course first then if it's really my calling, then I push thru with it.

6. I'm afraid of jet-skiing. Seriously. I prefer to be the passenger of Enrik.

7. I'm quite good in sports. Volleyball, football, table tennis, etc...

8. I'm a choir member in high school. Soprano A would you believe. Hahaha.

9. I can watch Clueless so many times without getting sick of it.

10. I love reading books about ancient mysteries such as the Pyramids and Stonehenge.

Thanks for reading my random 10. Now I’d like to see yours: Liv, Jen B, Jen S., Issh, Conci, Concon, Vannie, Che, Autumn, Jacque

0 Comments: