May 15, 2008

Father's Day Gift

No comments    
categories: 
First comes Mother's Day. Next comes Father's Day. How about Children's Day? Hahaha. Anyway, in a few week's time, Father's Day will be celebrated, and as early as now I'm already thinking of what to give to two special fathers: my Dad and Enrique. Both have seemingly different tastes and interests, and I really want to give them something that I know they would use.

For Enrique, he's more a the tools kind of guy. back in 2006, he hinted that he wanted a toolbox, so that's what i gave him for Christmas. This proved to be a very wise buy, because we have extensively used this during our home renovation. I checked the toolbox again and found that some needs to be replaced, so I'm thinking of getting him DeWalt tools. I'm sure he'd be surprised and happy when he sees my gift when he comes home.

It's quite trickier though for my Dad. He seems to have almost everything. Hahaha. Anyway, last weekend I checked out their bathroom and found that his aftershave goodies are almost running out. I figured I should give him a new set of aftershave products again. Or I should consult my Mom and ask what he really needs. I'm also thinking of a collective effort from us kids, so that we can give him a really special treat.

Hmm... I have a few more weeks to finalize our Father's Day plans. Hopefully both fathers will like their treats.

0 Comments: