May 8, 2008

Eanna turns 8 months old!

No comments    
categories: ,
My sweetie turns 8 months old today, and I am very excited for tonight's celebration. We will have a very simple "party" and I'm preparing for the following:

a) Barbecue - I will try the recipe from Foodie Magazine and will see if it's a goodie or an ew-ie. Hahaha.
b) Pasta Alfredo - I will draw inspiration from Giada's version and see if my own will be a goodie.
c) Banana Split - I'm craving for this, so it will be served. Hehehehe
d) 8 pieces of munchkins - to serve as Eanna's "cake" hehehehe
e) Party decor - oh I really hope I'd have time to do this. If not then maybe next time.

I'm planning to have the celebration in our clubhouse, by the pool. No swimming for my little angel though. May me, but we'll see. The pool area gets to be C-O-L-D at night.

Blog about it later! :P

0 Comments: