Feb 9, 2010

BPI Promo: Chowking Meals

Our family benefited a lot from last year's BPI promo where using BPI Credit Card or EPS gave us free Jollibee meals (PhP 1,500 = 1 pc Chickenjoy meal, PhP 3k = 2 pcs Chickenjoy meal + dessert pie, PhP 6k = 1 bucket Chickenjoy).

That's why we are pleased to know that there is another round of promos, this time Chowking meals are given!

New BPI Express Credit Card and Chowking Promo

Shop anywhere with BPI Express Credit Card and get FREE Chowking meals!

Charge at least Php 1500
Chorizo Chao Fan or
Spicy Pork Mushroom Rice

Charge at least Php 3,000
Crispy Fish Fillet Lauriat or
Crunchy Breaded Pork Lauriat or
Salo Dimsum Platter or
Halo halo Fiesta w/o ice cream

Charge at least Php 6,000
Get Chowking Sulit Salo Set (w/o drink)

Promo period is from February 1, 2010 until April 15, 2010

Redemption is until June 15, 2010

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is the No. 1 hit in using search word "bpi chowking promo 2010" [without the quotations]. Even beating BPI's site. lolz

Thanks for the posting of the info!

Anonymous said...

I agree.. Even BPI's online page doesn't have anything about the real thrill promo. Just heard it from a page and I was confirming with BPI.. Instead.. Nada... Thanks for sharing..

chefy96 said...

Hi,
I enjoyed your BPI promo for Chowking, would you have the details for the last one you mentioned with regards to Jollibee. i kept my receipts and I am sure redemption isn't over yet.

Vannie said...

hi chefy96!

the previous promo was this;

PhP 1,500 - 1 pc chickenjoy
PhP 3,000 - 2 pc chickenjoy with dessert pie
PhP 6,000 - 1 bucket chickenjoy

Promo ran from Nov 15 2009 - Jan 15 2010. Redemption until Mar 15 2010.

hope this helps!

chefy96 said...

Wow, I appreciate the quick reply. That helped, I love my BPI card for their reward programs...

Anonymous said...

thanks for this valuable info!

ice9web said...

Hi Vannie,

Thanks for this post actually I have been saving my receipt but I don't know where to claim the promos, last time I read it was from "Mang Inasal" but unfortunately Mang Inasal rejected my receipts cause I did not made the purchase in the listed dept. store they specified (meron palang ganon! dapat daw SM, etc..)

Anyway, may I know where you get these information?

Thanks! (^_^)

Vannie said...

hi ice9web!

wow, this post actually gets a lot of comments, hahahah! anyways, when a promo ends I usually ask again from BPI because i know they always have promos when using credit cards or even their EPS.

BDO, for those of you who doesn't know yet, also has promos too, but something different from BPI.

Standard Chartered also recently had a promo where if you accumulate 10k or 20k worth of purchases they give you free vouchers for an 18-inch yellow cab pizza. i still haven't gotten mine though, hehehe.

cheers!