Apr 16, 2011

More Cambridge Satchel Love

2 comments    
categories: ,
Ok. What's wrong with me. I'm getting hooked on this bag. I know I've got the green one but I am seriously falling in love with the yellows in 11" size.

Fluo Yellow {image from Asos.com}

Standard Yellow {Image from Yukilo's Chictopia}

The standard yellow was actually my preferred choice... probably a tie with the green one. But since only green was available I got it too. But now, argh, parang I like talaga.

Can I afford another one? Heart says yes, mind and hubby says no. Hahahaha. We'll see.

2 Comments:

Nando Fashion said...

is the one that Yukilo holding is 13"? thinking about getting one too!

Vannie said...

hi! not sure about the size but it really does look like the 13" version. i got the 11" and it's ok, a little small but inside but right size on the outside.

hope this helps!

and thanks for dropping by!
-van