May 17, 2008

Golfing Around

No comments    
categories: 
I have mentioned earlier in my Random 10 Tag that one thing about me is that I am quite good in sports. However, I realized that there is one "sport" which I tried to learn but somehow didn't get to like it. Golf. I apologize to all golf lovers out there but during that time I thought it was kinda boring. *Peace* I'd rather play though with my golf software (which golfers might in turn call boring hahaha!). My Dad was the one who introduced me to this sport, probably because he needed somebody to join him whenever he had a sudden urge to play. I really tried but I knew I'd fail the moment the ball hit our "attendant" (I don't know what they call them haha). Dad however was very proud because he was awarded a trophy when he had a "Hole in One." His interest in golf however waned a bit. Lack of time perhaps?

Anyway, I have been previously thinking about what perfect gift would be given to my Dad this Father's Day, and since my Boss has recently talked to me about golf, I thought that it would be also nice if my Dad would receive a new set of golf shoes to revive his interest in playing what used to be his favorite sport, aside from tennis. Hmm, I should tell this to my Mom too, and maybe we could do some coordination as to what would be our treat to Dad.

And the quest for Father's Day gift will continue...

0 Comments: