May 21, 2008

Cozy Moments

No comments    
categories: 
Let me just say that I am so very happy that we decided to get our own pad in Sycamore Tower (where we live now). Even if the unit we got was somewhat small compared to the other two bedroom unit with a bigger area, I'm still thankful that we got this particular unit. All 2 bedroom units have their own balcony, but the one we got not only faces the morning sun but also it gives us a really nice view especially at night. Not surprisingly, our balcony is probably the one place where I love relaxing and communing with nature (thanks to my herbs and other plants hahaha). Even during summer, there is a gentle breeze that refreshes us amid the tremendous heat and humidity. Nowadays, its chilly outside. I totally love it.

Our little garden/patio is still a little bare, and we probably need to get more patio furniture to complete its look, but so far the 2 batibot chairs are quite sufficient. I really want to design this small space of ours, where our little family can just relax and have fun.

0 Comments: