May 27, 2010

Trying to Earning Online

No comments    
categories: 
Lately I've been reading a lot on how to earn more online, whether through blogging or through other means. Two options for me are those paid to click sites and article writing. I'm not really fond of odesk, elance, and freelancer simply because I kind of have this thing with bidding.

First, the paid-to-click sites are no-brainers, but the earnings is really SLOW especially if you do not have any referrals. I got a rented referral in Gagabux but there's not much revenue generation there. Then there's article writing. I joined a couple of sites but I'm now focused on just one and though it is not that much, at least I get to earn while exercising my writing skills and write articles that interest me (please see my list of articles on the sidebar!).

Oh well, I'm actually happy with the little extras that I get online but of course it would be better if it increase even just a little bit more!

0 Comments: