May 28, 2010

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

No comments    
categories: 
My bff I and I watched Prince of Persia last night, and it was F-U-N!!!



I enjoyed the movie, and not only because Jake Gyllenhaal looked so gorgeously scruffy, but because of the storyline itself. Really action-packed, and though it's kinda of predictable what would happen in the end, it wasn't the least bit boring. There were comedy moments but it didn't hurt the movie, unlike some where one wonders why those scenes were included. One thing I also noticed was Gemma Arterton (Princess Tamina in the film). She looked so flawless, not a single wrinkle in her face. Was it due to makeup or is her skin really that goooood? It just made me wonder because in the movie "Clash of the Titans" her skin was immaculately white and flawless too. I don't even think using the best wrinkle creams will make my skin look that flawless. Hahaha.

Anyway, back to the movie. I really hope there is a second one coming.

Thanks dear bff for the movie invite!

0 Comments: