May 7, 2010

Flower Power

No comments    
categories: , ,
My sweet little baby is slowly recovering and is now asleep.



She was very stubborn earlier during the day, and I really feel bad now that I have vented my anger (and tiredness and frustration) on her. But no, it's not as bad as you think! Still I feel bad though. I hope she forgives me. But anyways, since I have spare time to blog a bit before doing some house chores, here's a little post.

I'm still loving this Cath Kidson bucket bag, and I'm really hoping the husband can find time to buy this one for me.



He has been to the UK but in those cases he was unable to leave the ship. Shucks. I'm so tempted to buy it online and have it shipped in their agent there but I don't know if it's possible.

Cath Kidson bags are sold in Accessory Lab but heck the price costs are double the price online. It's even more expensive than having it shipped here from the UK.

We'll see. *Sigh*

The things I do to amuse myself.

*Sigh*

0 Comments: