May 29, 2010

The Temptation that is Mesotherapy

No comments    
categories: ,
I had lunch with long-time friend/classmate M at Cyma the other day, and of course, the topic on fats came up since she is a cosmetic surgeon student. I have read and heard about Mesotherapy and got me curious because this is a non-surgical cosmetic medical treatment to break down fats and all. However, I'm still a bit scared because I don't know if it will work and what the known side effects are. It's the same reason why I don't take any of those weight loss pills too even if I've read of reviews like apidexin reviews that claim to be the best weight loss medicines ever.

I'm just a bit tempted to do Mesotherapy because as mentioned, it is non-surgical, and my friend is giving me a huge discount combined with free use of her RF slimming machine.

Oh well, we'll see. I will still continue to read about this. And I should better check on my doctor... I have these known and unknown allergies, which makes me doubly scared!

0 Comments: