May 10, 2010

Feeling Better

No comments    
categories: , ,
The little girl and I are feeling much better, though I think we still haven't fully recovered and need to take more rest and continue with our meds (me at least). I just want to thank both sides of our families for helping us in this time of need. My parents sent one of their helpers to help clean the house and take care of the the little one during the day. My in laws on the other hand (MIL, SIL, niece) stayed with us overnight so they can take care of the little darling at night. I am really thankful for all their efforts to help. As for me, I've been slowly doing some chores but not too much. My breathing is still not effortless, if you know what I mean. Yesterday, I have a hard time breathing whenever I chew food. Now I'm feeling much better, and I feel hunger. Yup, whenever I am sick I don't feel hungry (no need for a weight loss diet this time at least hahaha), and the feeling of hunger usually signifies that I am in the recovery stage already.

I really hope we'll be fully recovered soon. Eanna has classes tomorrow and they have a birthday party too. I still haven't bought a gift because we just stayed at home for 5 days now. Don't know if Eanna can go to class. We'll see.

Oh, in other news... Her new nanny is expected to arrive tonight so I hope that the little girl will get settled and comfortable with her. Our old helper/nanny will arrive this Saturday after her long vacation.

0 Comments: