May 31, 2010

Disappointed.

No comments    
categories: ,
And frustrated. And irritated. And sad. And depressed. Name all the negative feelings and I've experienced them at the same time in a matter of minutes. And it's not for me. It's for someone I love - my husband. I know things aren't exactly good but I never thought it was that bad.

I just want my husband home. I want to comfort him. To tell him in person that I support him all the way, no matter what. Part of me is convinced that he has just wasted his time. But part of me feels (and the hubby actually told me) that God has other plans for us. In his own time.

Still, I can't help but feel pain. I was crying.

Lord, I pray for my husband. Please fill his heart, mind, and soul with all the comfort he can get. I love him so much.

0 Comments: