May 13, 2010

Truly Unlucky

I guess I need help again. After three days of having a new yaya, I had no choice but to release her. She's not really at par with my already-low standards. Sure, she stays with Eanna, but that's all she does. She doesn't take care of her. I still do all the tasks, and with no assistance from her. She just watches. The last straw was when I entered the room after dinner and I saw them both sleeping already. To my horror, she didn't even change Eanna's clothes, nor did not even bother to clean her up. Actually, I never saw her clean  up Eanna. She didn't have the initiative to do things for the little girl, you know the basic things a yaya should do. I was very disappointed that I planned to talk to her sister (who is the nanny of Eanna's friend here in our condo too) immediately.

But just today, Eanna's "yaya" told me she wants to leave because she couldn't take Eanna hitting her. I was really shocked with disbelief. I am here at home and I always see them and never did I see the little girl swat her! I was irritated because she used my daughter as an excuse. Her sister couldn't even believe it because she has known my girl far longer. So I told what I have noticed about her sister and all. So then and there she left. She got hired by our neighbor here and will take care of Eanna's other friend. Good luck to her. I seriously think she won't last, given her attitude. And to think she wanted to go to a medical assisting school someday and find work.

Oh well, I guess it's just Eanna and I again.

0 Comments: