May 27, 2010

Busy Busy Day

No comments    
categories: ,
Wow, this this day is a busy day for me, I just realized it now! Here's my schedule for the day:
  • Morning - chat with the hubby, check myLot, cashout my Readbud (see previous post), update blog
  • Lunch: Have lunch with friend M at Cyma. Finally our much-awaited and always cancelled lunch is pushing through. I surely have a lot of catching up to do.
  • After lunch - Meet my "marriage godmother" to hand over the partial payment for writing manuals and handbooks last month. While waiting for her I'll probably head to the department store and check out hair loss treatment for men for my Dad... a Father's Day gift option? Hahahha.
  • 6:00 pm - go to Italianni's to attend the Investor's Night by Eton.
  • 6:30 - meet my bff I at italianni's for a quick dinner.
  • 7:30 pm watch Prince of Persia.
Love this day! Hahaha

0 Comments: