Jul 10, 2008

Spare Glasses

No comments    
categories: ,
I recently blogged about me not being able to contact lenses in the near future, so I bought a nice little red eye glasses. I talked to friend J about it and while I was reading her blog, I got curious on an online optical store called Zenni Optical that she was raving about. I was amazed at the products featured, at very affordable prizes. They manufacture their own frames, and since they do not have any middlemen nor any grand advertising campaigns, they have kept their price tags at a minimum. The Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses don't look bad at all. Had I known about this website earlier, I would've just bought my glasses there. Or rather, I should have regularly watched Fox News (or read the website daily), because Zenni Optical was on FOX news!

Anyway, no use crying over spilled milk. I totally loved checking out the Incredible Stylish New Frames From Zenni and here's what I would like to buy as my alternate glasses, you know, for home use and all...




Really funky, buy I don't care. I LIKE! Yoohoo... J, are you there? hahahaha. Kidding.

0 Comments: