Jul 19, 2008

Eanna's Shopping Day

No comments    
categories: 
And I thought I was gonna be the one to go shopping (when I started with a purchase from Una Rosa)!

After having lunch, we went to Rustan's Department to do our usual strolling. I remembered that I should buy something for Eanna's mosquito bites (and prevention of), so I got her a balm from Badger's. When we went up, I first checked out Toy Watch, unfortunately (actually fortunately!), they didn't have the one that I wanted. When we reached third floor, that was the start of Eanna's shopping. We initially checked out the toys I can get for her, and ended up buying the block shapes with a box, which lights up and sounds when the blocks are dropped into the box correctly. I originally wanted to get her the soft book, but she was more curious about the dangling bug than the book itself. At least, the one I bought had a kiddie mobile phone (which she loved), plus the blocks that she can toss here and there.

Then we went to the clothes section. She needed night clothes, and I was soooo happy to find a really nice strawberry-designed pajamas. So very strawberry shortcake! Speaking of SCC, I was gonna buy her some SCC stuff but the only one available was the doll that I know she wouldn't appreciate that much (maybe if she's 2 already). Other than that I got her a simple "jogging pants." I also got Eanna a nice little security blanket ( shocking price though hahaha) to replace her worn-out diaper. She loves holding that whenever she feels sleepy and until she sleeps. Lastly, I bought a new pair of jelly shoes since the first one she had didn't fit her anymore.




Gash, I really can't stop buying loot for Eanna. Hahaha. Well, consider those as my pre-birthday gifts. Nyahahaha.

0 Comments: