Jul 9, 2008

Battle Field

No comments    
categories: 
Our whole day meeting today was a very intense, disappointing, mentally draining, anger inducing, and extremely tiring one, but I must say that it really was an eye-opener to me.

I'm too tired to blog about it now and I may or may not post anything about this in the future. But reminder to self...

At work, know your place, your capabilities and at the same time your limitations. Never overstep and be blinded by your ambition or your notion that you are the best. Never act as if you're smarter than anybody else. The higher you go, the humbler you should be. Lastly, a team has a common goal. Don't just think about yourself or your work alone.

I do hope these reminders will serve as eye openers to that poor soul, although I highly doubt it.

0 Comments: