Jul 4, 2008

Money Isn't Everything, You Know.

*Sigh*

This is the time when I just want to relax. The time to let go of whatever work concerns I have right now. The time to commune with nature and free my mind, heart, and soul. If only I could own a place somewhere luxurious and peaceful, such as in Winter Park real estate and cocoon myself after a very toxic workday…

Too bad such wants are, well, just that… wants. Sometimes I wish I can just stop working, or find another industry to be in. Working for this industry can be very tiring, stressful, and even emotionally draining and scarring (especially if you deal with very difficult people who only think of money, money, money, and themselves). No matter how much I believe that work should not affect me that much and that I should be thankful that I have a job, sometimes I just wish for something else. Oh well. This feeling shall pass. I’m happy with what I have right now. I couldn’t ask for more. Which is probably why blessings keep coming in (or shall I say, I notice that everything that comes my way are blessings). I just hope other people will see that too. Like what I read somewhere, “Happiness is not want having what you want, but wanting what you’ve got.”

0 Comments: