Jul 11, 2008

La Greta Moment

Well... almost. Hahaha.

Anyway, the other day, I went to the gasoline station to well, fill up some gas. I asked the gasoline boy if the price of gas would go up again, and he said it would this Friday. So, I told him I'd get full tank. When it was done, I got my card and gave it to him. Then I nonchalantly asked how much it was. "2,527" WAHATTT???? I was half expecting it to be 2k only, a little more, a little less. That was how bad our gas prices are. The last time I had the tank full, it only cost me around P1,500? Geesh, was that a long time ago?

So anyway, I asked the gasoline boy to help me filling the tires with air, so I just waited for my card while doing so. And waited. And waited.

I had that little panic... Oh no, what if my card was denied, a la Greta? Will I call my boss to ask him to help me and give me 2,500? I didn't have cash too! Can I say "That cannot be, we own the bank?"

Good thing the card came. Whew. Hahaha.

Anyway, just as I had my tank full, that evening news broke that there will be a 1-Peso rollback. GRRR. KILL...

0 Comments: