Jun 2, 2008

The Bomb!

No comments    
categories: 
It used to be that people blog for fun, as instant updates for friends and family members who are away, and for their own sanity (like me hahaha). Funny how nowadays there are a lot of people interested in blogging in order to get paid. Like I mentioned before, I blogged since 2004 (blame it on my love for writing journals), and it's just recently that I have been introduced to earn while blogging. Since that time, a couple of people have asked me about it and to inform them of any new sites that are into blog marketing and blog advertising. Well dear friends, I have found yet another that is worth checking out, and it's called SnapBomb. I actually read about SnapBomb in a forum of a different "earn while you blog" site and good thing I checked it out. One thing I first noticed is how they simply explained the whole process, and how easy the registration is. Bloggers wouldn't even have to wait long for the approval of their blogs. There is a wide variety of opportunities that would fit in to whatever your blog's all about. The payout amount depends on what the system generated. A new blogger might find the range small but hey, if it is small then better take it because most likely other blog advertising sites would decline your blog.

So for those who are interested, this is definitely worth a try. Check it out guys!

0 Comments: