Jun 21, 2008

Little Sleeping Beauty

1 comment    
categories: ,
After a tiring night, I woke up really late and was unable to catch my baby in our place. You see, she has a very rigid schedule, and part of it is her having to go down and play with her "friensters" every morning, after her breakfast. Here's my little angel an hour after she came back from our play area.




Isn't she adorable? I just can't take my eyes off her when she's so fast asleep. I still couldn't take out her habit of having her pacifier, though I can tolerate her other "security blanket," which is her cloth diaper. Anyway, she's just too cute especially when she covers her eyes when trying to fall asleep! I used to say that when I get married, I won't have kids right away so hubby and I can enjoy each other's company. When I see my little angel though, her smile, her face while asleep, I'm like... "what was I thinking that time?!?"

1 Comments:

* said...

how cute naman ni eanna! ang puti! :)

I couldn't stop Sean also from using pacifier. Probably also it makes it easy for us to pacify him. He needs it before going to sleep and it really does wonders! He also plays with his lampin. Funny because he put it in his face and shakes like he couldn't breath (but no! he's just playing) then when the cloth fell off, he will pick it up again and put it in his face. He's like playing his own peak-a-boo!