Jun 5, 2008

Don't Know What To Do

No comments    
categories: ,
Right now I feel so confused. A part of me wants to give in to Enrique’s emotional reply to me as response to my Drama-effect email (see! He really is becoming a Drama King, what a perfect pair!), but a part of me wants to be the stubborn bull that I am. I know, in the end it’s both of us who will sink our ship if we continue this emotion-draining waltz we are dancing right now. Maybe I should really reflect again and control my alter-ego. I am so in love with my husband and that I should be more understanding and all. But what about my feelings too? What’s really touching though is the way he appeals to me in his letter. Gash. What the heck is wrong with me? This is the man of my dreams, this is the love of my life. Why am I giving him (and myself) a hard time over some flimsy little misunderstanding?

Wake up Van. Buy yourself a set of tactical gear and play with your brothers (paintball or airsoft hehehe) in order to unwind, vent out your frustrations (KILL!!!!!!! Hahahaha), and move on. Geesh. Drama, drama, drama.

0 Comments: