Jun 25, 2008

Prepare to Travel!

No comments    
categories: ,
My Mom opened up the idea of our family going to Hong Kong this July, and suddenly my plan of "saving because I have overdone my spending this year" just disappeared into thin air. Hello, it's just rare that our whole family will go out of the country (usually we do it by installments, the last time we did was back more than ten years ago noh!), so even if Enrique will not be here, might as well take that opportunity. I'll just probably resist the temptation to go to the Goyard store. Hehehe.

Anyway, as I was thinking of what to bring and all, it dawned on me that I do not have luggage of my own. The one I used before for traveling was my Dad's. Gash. I guess I have to buy something for myself (Enrique has his own) like Delsey luggage. If I'd bring Eanna with me (most likely Enrique will say NO!), then I'd be needing a bigger one. Gash, I am getting too excited for this. Can't help it though!

0 Comments: