Jun 19, 2008

The Hot Seat

1 comment    
categories: 
Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/Girlfriend? If you do, let’s try how well you remember the moment of your life with him. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.

RULES:
1. This tag should be passed on to your closest friends.
2. Visit the THE BLOG of the person you’ve got this tag.
3. Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag.
4. Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site.
5. There are 10 questions that you need to answer but you will be the one to write the 10th question for the next person you want to pass this tag.

Here are your questions: Be Honest and True!

1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend? He attended a course that I have conducted. That was 20 Feb 2004. Then he went onboard.

2. Where did you go on your first date? yung official ha.... Tagaytay, 21 January 2005.

3. When was your first intimate kiss? Tagaytay, 21 January 2005

4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past? Do you honestly know? Four. I'm his fifth.

5. What is his/her ethnicity? Filipino with Chinese ancestry (just like most Filipinos noh?)

6. What is his/her favorite food? SISIG.

7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad? Super hot temper!

8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he’d/she’d ever done? Every little thing he does. There's so many, I don't know what is the most romantic one. The last one though is when I was sleeping, and he was patting my head (I was awake na but you know, just eyes closed), and caught him just staring at me.

9. Describe how he/you proposed to you.
Hmmm... the very first one? Before he left for work last March 2005, he asked me to marry him. Of course I said yes. That's it.

He asked me again when we were in our wedding planning process. That was right before we attended the w@w Christmas party last December 2005. He just suddenly became so emotional and embraced and kissed me (right in front of Angie Cruz - our makeup artists, we had a trial makeup that time, my brother, and our two helpers). The he brought out this tiny red box with my e-ring inside. That was such a funny and yet romantic moment for us. Why? because he forgot to ask me to marry him. Hahaha.
Of course I said yes, when he did.


10. Do you celebrate your month-saries? Yes we do. Every single month when he's here, and when he's not, at least we make it a point to talk and greet each other. By the way, not only our wedding monthsary, but also our bf-gf monthsary as well.

THEY PLAYED ALONG: 1. Soujourn2. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic3. See Me for What You Will4. Lainy’s Musings5. Our Journey To Forever6. Sheng’s Simple Thoughts…7. Pinay WAHM8. Me and My World9. coicoi’s World10. BLOGSILOG11. A Mother’s Horizon12. Because Life Is Fun13. Dzoi14. My Colorful World15. Mind Bubbles 16. Vanity Kit 17. Stripe&Yellow 18. Something Purple 19. Em's Detour 20. malditang bunso's journal 21. Life.Love.Us. 22. My Lavender Fields 23. YOUR BLOG HERE.

I'm tagging: JEN B.

1 Comments:

Jen said...

i'm the only one you tagged, LOL.