Jun 25, 2008

Little Weird Factor

No comments    
categories: 
Ack! I really dislike it when my pens here in the office get lost! I misplaced my sign pen and I summoned all (ok, some only) our trainees and asked them to look for that pen. I just couldn't work knowing the fact that something is missing. My staff also helped in looking for this pen because they know that I only sign papers using that one. That's also one reason why I tell the trainees who fix and clean our areas not to move my pens, or at least to put them in places where it's visible (if I left them in a visible area too). I know, I know, it's weird (I admit that). I've been like this since I was little, which is why my sister and I ended up arguing because she has this habit of getting my pens and not returning them. Anyway... hope I see that pen soon.

0 Comments: