Apr 16, 2008

Sad Momma

No comments    
categories: ,
*Sigh*

For some reason my little angel has become attached to someone, not me. You see, she used to have her nanny, but the nanny left just recently. So at home, it's just our helper N, Eanna, and I. For four days now I have noticed that eversince her nanny left, her need for N grew. She cries whenever N leaves the room, or when she hears her say "bye." Of course, N would pick her up from me, and I couldn't say No because Eanna's arms are opened wide, like she wanted to say "take me, take me."

Eanna was never like this to her Nanny. She was never like this to me. She always enjoyed playing with me, always enjoyed me cuddling her, kissing her, embracing her, carrying her. Now, it's as if she doesn't want me to be around. I really feel sad about this.

It's as if I'm such a bad Mom who's never there, so she looked for comfort from another person. Today, I felt really hurt when I tried to bath her and she just kept crying. The only time she stopped was when N went inside the bathroom to watch her. We used to enjoy this bonding moment. She used to laugh a lot and play with me while I bathe her.

Can I cry now?

I really hope this is just a phase and that sooner or later Eanna will "go back" to me again and enjoy being with me more than being with anybody else.

*Sigh*

0 Comments: