Apr 25, 2008

Guilty (Online) Pleasures

No comments    
categories: ,
Wow, this day is surprisingly a light working day here at the office, something that doesn't come too often. I just talked to my colleague and she agreed that it's a little boring today. Maybe because we're looking forward to an exciting weekend, thanks to our company outing? Whatever the reason is, today is really a light day for me. Too light that aside from blogging and chatting during breaks, I had time to indulge on my online guilty pleasures... you know, checking out juicy websites.

1. Brian Gorell Blog - I've been following this blog on and off, but it's just today that I noticed that when you try to access the blog, IE suddenly gives this warning sign that IE cannot find the site and operation is aborted. Hmm... what happened eh? I usually access the site in my phone whenever I stay in our balcony. Oh well, I remembered one comment that suggested downloading the Mozilla Firefox browser in order to open the website. Hahaha.

2. Chikatime.Com - Hmmm... Usually there's always some juicy stuff here but the last post was about Aurora Montano, one of the targets of Brian's blog. Could it be that the two instances are connected? Gash, keep on guessing noh?

3. BryanBoy - Whew... still alive and kicking. Nice to know from this site that Marc by Marc Jacobs store is already open. I would definitely take a trip going there. Hopefully I won't see anything, so I won't buy anything. Duh. Hahaha.

The Not So Guilty Ones...

4. Chuvaness - not really juicy compared to the others, but equally and sometimes even more interesting.

5. TheBagHag - I'm stopping myself from getting green with envy. She has a new Lagon Birkin Bag, among other Hermes things. The pictures of meals she had in her recent trips were very enticing. Wow. Gonna make me some at home.

0 Comments: