Apr 30, 2008

Leap of Faith

No comments    
categories: 
My Boss has talked to me over the weekend about my "resignation" plan and after a lot of thinking, I have decided to stay with the company. For some reason, after informing this to the "other side," I really felt good. I felt that a big burden has been taken out from me. I remembered my little sweetcake. I remembered how in love I am with my husband.

The Pres of the other company told me he understood me, but was concerned that this may have an implication on how the management here will see and handle me. I told him that although the management has indicated that they will unconditionally welcome me, it may be true what he said. That though is the risk I have to take, and if ever I made the mistake of letting go of a very good opportunity in favor of staying with what I considered my second family (hahaha), then I would want to learn that myself.

So, I let go of being

BOSS

and my plan to get



and buy more of




In favor of...



Really, this is one

LEAP OF FAITH

0 Comments: