Apr 2, 2008

Hello Cebu!

No comments    
categories: ,
Tomorrow I am off to Cebu for a business trip, and I’m so excited because it will be the first time I would be attending a naming ceremony of a vessel. How cool is that? Harharhar.

Anyway, I am going to the mall later to buy me some bathing suits. Yep, I need one because my last piece (2-piece actually) got worn out. Poor bikini had to go through a lot of stretching to accommodate my pregnant body. Hehe. Anyway, here are the some silhouettes I am opting for this summer.

nm1.jpg nm2.jpg nm3.jpg

(Pics from NeimanMarcus.com)

I know, I know. Gone are the days when I can strut my stuff with a teeny weeny bikini. I still have this fine “linea negra” caused by my pregnancy, and I am quite shy for it to be seen. Well, if you look at it, it kinda points to “down there” hahaha. And yeah, triangle bikinis for me are so 2004. since that time I gained 20 lbs more or less. Don’t get me wrong, people still think I’m still thin, but heck, my belly is still bulging, and I don’t think it would ever go away. But hey, the styles above are nice anyway, right?

I also saw these sandals by Ipanema.

ipanemagb.jpg

I’m kinda hesitant to get me one, but if I’m in the mood to shop later, then I would! :P

Gash, I hope I can look as good as this when I travel...

chanel1.jpg

but... I WISH! :P

0 Comments: