Nov 3, 2015

Van's List 2: TV Nights

No comments    
categories: ,
When it comes to fashion, I definitely love the Fall Winter collection. I guess it is the same when it comes to TV shows, because I seem to enjoy more the Fall TV lineup. :) This year, there is just too much to choose from, but I just have to put in my list those that I couldn't wait to see. Here are the 6 shows that keep me late at night and leave me wanting for more.


1. Quantico - this was one of the shows I have eagerly anticipated ever since I learned about it a few months ago. It is by chance that I stumbled upon it, and I almost forgot about it until I saw the list of Fall TV Premier again (thanks Cinemablend). The storyline is very promising, with the right amount of action and mind games.

2. Scandal - started late with this, but thank goodness I got in the bandwagon. Question is, how long till the angle of failed attempts of being together gets old? Not sure about that, but for now, I still keep on waiting for the next episode after watching the last.

3. Reign - Craig Parker  aka Stephane Narcisse. Enough said. :D

4. Downton Abbey - I still feel sad that this is going to be the last season. I will miss all the characters once the show's curtains fall. I do have all the seasons, so I can watch it whenever I feel like it. :)

5. The Good Witch - LOVE LOVE LOVE. The Good Witch used to be a yearly movie offering by Hallmark Channel, but early this year Hallmark offered it as a series. Though the 2nd season will start early next year, the Halloween special was already shown. I just can't get enough of the series (and the earlier movie offerings), and I love it enough to watch everything at least three times already.

6. The Originals - I have loved The Vampire Diaries since it aired, but there is something in the spin-off "The Originals" that pulled me more. This 3rd season first fees episodes provide that I will be glued again to this show.

Honestly, there are a lot more shows that I watch, so yeah, here are the rest of the shows that keep me up till the wee hours of the morning, and kept me from getting out of bed too!

  • Gotham
  • Scorpion
  • NCIS LA
  • Blindspot
  • Minority Report
  • Supergirl
  • Scream Queens
  • The Bastard Executioner
  • Marvel's Agents of SHIELD
  • The Flash
  • Arrow
  • American Horror Story
  • Law and Order SVU
  • Chicago PD
  • Code Black
  • Empire
  • Rosewood
  • Heroes Reborn
  • How To Get Away With Murder
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Sleepy Hollow
  • The Black List
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • Haven
  • Ancient Aliens
  • Da Vinci's Demons
  • The Walking Dead
  • The Last Kingdom
  • CSI Cyber
  • The Good Wife
  • Madam Secretary
  • Homeland


0 Comments: