Nov 9, 2015

Beauty Loot: Burberry Oxblood and Fresh Glow

No comments    
categories: 
I was all too happy to have finally received the Burberry beauty loot that I ordered via Instagram: LizzyxCosmetique more than a month ago! I chanced upon the Youtube video of Burberry's Spring Summer 2016 Makeup Tutorial. I immediately fell in love with the look... I mean, who wouldn't want to have a clean and fresh looking face, with a burst of dark lip right?


Here's the video, which I kept on watching over and over again to remind myself how to recreate the look.



I got obsessed with the products used, specifically the Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base and the Lip Velvet in Oxblood. I also wanted to get the contour pencil, but alas, reality took hold of me, and I gotta save and just get what I know I would use anytime, always.

Besides, I think I got a lot of beauty loot already in a short span of time, specifically lipsticks. That will be another post, as I think it's about time for me to check all my lipstick loot and see what I would keep and what I would give away (my usual Christmas tradition hahaha). I also plan to share what I use on a daily basis as my "base makeup." Again, very timely since my husband is already giving me the evil eye and grumbles that I should stow away my makeup stuff and put them in my makeup case. :)


EDIT: I got to try the Oxblood, and it is similar to Tom Ford's Bruised Plum, but not quite. Oxblood is a little more red-based than Bruised Plum. Bruised Plum is, well, on the plum side. Both are gorgeous!


0 Comments: