Mar 6, 2009

Wednesday Happenings

No comments    
categories: , ,
I called in sick last Wednesday, due to body ache and a mean cold. I tried to rest but of course, with Eanna around, that was hardly a possibility. Hahahaha. Anyway, Enrique got home early too so we had the whole afternoon to spend time together. When I felt better, we headed to E's office before going to Powerplat. It's been really a while since I last went there! And goodness, did I go gaga! Hahaha.

First, I finally gave in to buying the Martha Stewart Homekeeping Handbook I've been wanting to have for some time now. Good thing I checked National Bookstore, and they are selling it around 200 bucks cheaper than in Fully Booked. Good thing I waited noh? 200 din yun! Hehehehe. Then I got the latest issue of myHome magazine. I liked this issue! Well, I also liked Real Living's current issue too. Anyway, I love love Martha's book. Very OC, and it is a must have for seiour housewives out there. Highly recommended!

Of course, eanna has to have some sort of loot right? So we bought her her first crayons and her very own sketch pad. A ball caught her eye, and since she didn't want to let go, we just got it for her. We also got her a children's book of animals. Anyway, I must say that she totally loved her new hobby. She's a budding artist! Hahaha.

Then I went to Accessory Lab, only to fall in love with the Plum Fidji Bag. I. MUST.SAVE. NO.BAGS.FOR.NOW. But seriously, I am liking it much more than the yellow number. *Sigh*. I also tried these lovely earrings by Jennie Dizon, and I'm seriously contemplating about it. It's not as outlandish as diamond hoop earrings but the pair has some personality. Think think think.

Anyway, we ended the day with a lovely dinner... at home... courtesy of... moi of course. Cooked a simple carbonara dish, using my enameled cast iron. Finally, I used it noh? Hahaha.

Hope we have a fruitful, blessed, and happy weekend!

0 Comments: