Mar 25, 2009

Last Minute Purchase

No comments    
categories: ,
Blame it on being picky or just plain lazy... but I almost didn't have anything to wear for Dotty and Consul's wedding! Procastination is evil, I must say. But anyway, I was only able to buy the night before the wedding. I went to lots of shops (note: breezed through like crazy) in Greenbelt 5 but nothing really fancied my eye... up until I went to Adora and checked out my ever-reliable brand Tyler. I still wasn't sure about the clothes that I saw, up until I eyed this yellow-goldish-orange-ish number. My Mom initially hated the color (she dislikes yellow), but I tried it on anyway. And tada!!! I totally L-O-V-E the dress. Liked it so much that then and there I decided to get it. No more looking at other shops. I felt great wearing it, felt a bit sexy having it on. And it didn't show that much skin! LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Truly a best buy this year (if not one of my best buys ever).






Anyway, more on Dotty's wedding later. Gotta go for now!

0 Comments: