Mar 27, 2009

Cleaning the Insides

1 comment    
categories: 
recently I have been obssessed with inner body cleansing, and I have been "nagging" dear hubby about getting into detoxification programs and more specialized medical examinations. As usual, he is less than euphoric about it, and dismissed my idea as something that is just a fleeting excitement. Hmph. Though these plans have been halted (for now, at least), I'm still in a quest to find ways on how to do this inner cleansing. I have read somewhere about this product or kit (I forgot, sheeps) about cleaning your insides, which takes around 3 weeks. Interesting, I must say. there are also products I've heard of, such as Colonix, but I am still uncertain in using these products. Must read on them more.

*sigh*. Hubby is wrong, this is not just a fleeting thing. If it's about health, I'm always serious about it.

1 Comments:

David said...

If you are really obsessing then while getting cleaned out on the inside be sure to clean yourself on the outside with a Bathroom Bidet Sprayer from www.bathroomsprayers.com. You can even use it as a home colonic and really get clean in the inside. You have never felt so refreshed and clean.