Mar 2, 2009

Learning To Say No

No comments    
categories: ,
Huhuhu. My baby is now growing up.... and really fast! Now she knows how to say no when she doesn't like something. And she's becoming too bratty already. Even if I want to discipline her, I just don't have the heart. But I have to. We have to, right? I just talk to ehr and tell her that what she did was not good, and that when Mama or papa tells her something, then she should follow or understand. Far too much ba? But i really want that at this early, she knows what is acceptable and what is not.

Anyway, here are her latest pics, taken during my Mom's birthday party last Thursday...





Plus, here's one picture wherein she plays with her utensils.



Mischievous one, eh? Can't believe that just last year, this was how she looked...

0 Comments: