Mar 30, 2009

Is It Too Early?

1 comment    
categories: ,
I'm seriously contemplating on enrolling Eanna in Gymboree (togetehr with our neighbor's son who happenes to be the same birthdate as Eanna!) but then again... is it too early to do so?



My Mom thinks that it's still too early. Hubby also thinks the same. besides, by September, when my little angel turns 2, she will be a "saling-kit" in the pre-school run by hubby's relatives (in the compound where MIL lives). But I really want her to attend the classes so she'll be more comfortable with a lot of people and kids around. You know, more sociable and all. Because right now, she's very snooty with adults, including our relatives. She only mingles with kids, but she dislikes being played or held or even looked at by adults. Ngik.

*Sigh*

I don't know, probably I'll discuss this more with Enrik. But if ever, she'll just start in May.

1 Comments:

Conchita said...

i don't think it's too early as long as it's just playschool. most of these schools try to develop the motor skills and social skills. some classes are not even daily.

then again, we started going to school at 2 1/2...