Aug 19, 2008

Ways to Surprise

No comments    
categories: ,
Dear hubby just sent me a very "challenging" email, asking me if I'm ready because he's coming home soon. Hahaha. Sometimes it is really fun when we talk about these things, and afterward, it makes me think of ways on how to surprise my dear hubby... you know, a welcome present? Naughty naughty naughty!

Anyway, in truth, it always scares me whenever it's that time of the year (him coming home after months of hard work away from us). I start to get conscious and all. Hmm... maybe that's one of the reasons why I get so vain about my weight, my looks, everything. I even check if my "treat him" clothes are enough, or do I have to buy more women's lingerie. Hmm, maybe I should go to the mall and check out stuff. I have to prepare for our second honeymoon, you know!

Again, second honeymoon, but no babies first!

0 Comments: