Aug 19, 2008

Hubby Goes To Florida

No comments    
categories: 
Dear hubby just told me that they went to Florida and they're now on their way to Europe again. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to buy the Macbook he so wanted. Poor him. But he told me that after Europe, they might sail again to Florida, and maybe by that time, he'd have a chance to go out and buy the laptop. He also told me that some crew have said that Florida is nice, and it would be a nice place to go to if ever we wanted to take a vacation in the US. Well, our relatives live in either California or in New York, but maybe we can do something about it. Orlando vacations seem interesting right? Maybe I can also ask my relatives from NY and Canada to come join us.

*Sigh*


Dream dream dream again. I surely hope this vacation plans will push through. Anywhere, as long as it will push through.

0 Comments: