Aug 11, 2008

Grandpa's Condition

No comments    
categories: 
My Mom went to the province to visit our ailing Grandfather. I was supposed to go with them but due to “poor coordination” I was unable to do so. I have been wanting to visit him, especially since it was his birthday last August 2, and I just felt bad that I didn’t go last weekend. Anyway, my Mom hasn’t given me any updates, but I am just expecting that his condition is either the same or has worsened. When I called my Grandma, she told me that Grandpa is no longer eating (under IV now) and that he doesn’t want to talk anymore. Aside from that, he is also bedridden (thus only uses an adult diaper for nature’s call). I really don’t know how to take all of this, you know, when I see him in that condition. Much as I want to think positively, there’s still that growing fear of, you know. Ack. I don’t want to think about it. But I still pray for good health for Grandpa.

0 Comments: