Aug 9, 2008

Dad's Watch

No comments    
categories: ,
We're off to Serendra right now for dinner with our relatives who came from Toronto. Good thing my Dad clarified that we were going out, because I initially thought we'll just have dinner at our aunt's place. Earlier I was wearing a dress fit for dinner at home, so I managed at the last minute to dress up a bit, hehehe. When I went to the house, I remembered that my watch was here (I left it a week ago), but I decided to just borrow my Dad's leather watch to complete my look (green and brown dress, gladiator sandals). I liked what he lent me! Hmm, maybe I should borrow this for a longer period and not just today. It reminded me of the Festina watches I saw online before and wanted to get for myself.



Of course, my Dad's watch is better.

0 Comments: