Aug 3, 2008

Recap Of Their Vacation

No comments    
categories: 
I'm talking about my family's trip to Hong Kong last week. You know, that trip that I looked forward to, only to find out that I couldn't join them because of our office seminar. Which, because of my extreme allergy I was unable to attend anyway.

Ok, stop the ranting and on with the topic. They had a huge blast, and I was really jealous of the bags that my Mom and my sister bought. Mom got a tan Jeanne Goyard, while dear sis got herself an LV Damier Salea. What they were too happy about was their loot from H&M. They bought almost anything and everything sold, except of course men's jewelry because my Dad wasn't into those things. Sis got around 5 rings (one I just had to get) among other accessories. They got me a nice little black clutch, plus shoes and a skirt for our strawberry shortcake. Now I really can't wait till dear hubby and I go there. Again, I wish by that time he'd be bitten by the shopping bug, so he won't mind it that we spend the whole time shopping like crazy.

0 Comments: