Jun 18, 2010

I Saw Ji Hoo!

No comments    
categories: 
For those of you who don't know, Ji Hoo is one of the lead characters of Boys Over Flowers.


Anyways, here's the story:

My family had a surprise birthday party for my Uncle at Crowne Plaza. While waiting for our car to go home, a group of biggie security guards positioned themselves. We were wondering who the personality or personalities who will come. I jokingly told my brother to ready his camera. Unfortunately, one of the guards saw us and he smiled at us and signalled that cameras our not allowed. We got more intrigues by this. By that time too, a group of women were already gathered just a few meters away from the lobby where we were.

Then after some time, a Korean guy entered the hotel. He was looking down, THEN HE LOOKED AT ME. I saw the whole face, and I am 100% sure that it was Ji Hoo (Kim Hyun Joong in real life). I was too stunned but immediately thought... wait, could Gu Jun Pyo (Lee Min Ho) be here too???? Unfortunately no. It wasn't the Boys over Flowers gang, but Ji Hoo's band mates that walked after him.

He is really good looking. Delicate features but my oh my, really really good looking. And his figure ain't that bad too. I guess he regularly works out and uses a dip bar. Hehehe. But more importantly, I will not forget our moment when he looked at me. We had a moment, you know. Hahahha.

My sister was crazy jealous she was screaming (with some curses too hahaha) when I told her.

Props to Crowne Plaza though for their strict policies - no cameras, no shouting and calling, no frenzy. No wonder they are the international celebrities' choice hotel when staying here.

0 Comments: