Jun 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

No comments    
categories: ,
To all the fathers in the world, happy father's day!

To my husband,

Thank you for being such a wonderful father to our daughter. You have been a very attentive father to her. You have tirelessly taken care of our daughter during those times when I am unable to do so. Sometimes I feel that you do a better job at parenting than I do. Her welfare is very much your priority. This is why I can never thank you enough for loving our daughter the way you do. I know that with you as her father, she will be in very safe and secure hands, and that she will have a bright and happy future that is full of love coming from the two of us. I am very proud and very fortunate for having you as my other half when it comes to raising our lovely daughter.

Happy Father's Day Papa Enrique.

0 Comments: