Aug 3, 2013

Yes, It's Been This Long

No comments    
categories: ,
Yup it's been a long time since I last posted here in my blog. Been caught up with so many things like work, pregnancy, finances, and of course, my ever charming dalagita. Been too lazy and forgot about blogging that I lost my renewal of my blog domain "mylavenderfields" which until now I regret.

Anyway, what's u is that I've finally seen a glimpse of my little one, and the baby is a boy! I'm due on the 28th of October, and honestly, the feeling is a mixture of excitement and fear. Excited because hey, I'm going to have a baby and my family is growing! A baby is always a blessing! Fear because, well, life is hard now, plus another aspect is that I will undergo a CS operation. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to seeing my new baby.

Work-wise, it's still hectic as ever, with new challenges everyday. Let's not go into that, haha.

What I am currently focused on is my finances (obvious ba). Too fixated with stocks, investing, mutual funds, and growing our nest egg. I have a renewed interest in interior design so I guess this is the start of my "nesting," hahaha.

Other than that, my life is the same old one, filled with love, laughter, and blessings. :)

PS: I do hope I get my blogging mojo back. I miss blogging, seriously.

0 Comments: