Aug 18, 2013

Linkin Park Live in Manila 2013

No comments    
categories: ,
My brother and I went on a "fan date" and attended the much awaited return of Linkin Park live in Manila, and what can I say? It truly was the best night of my life.

Not only was I blessed to have the opportunity to watch them live, I was also blessed with the fact that by being an LPU member, I was chosen as one of the members to meet them before the concert! LPU HQ was even kind enough to accommodate my request that since I am almost 7 months pregnant, if I could have my brother accompany me. Such very nice people, indeed!

Without further ado, the highlight of my night... meeting my "parallel universe" (yes that's my code) Mike Shinoda....


I was really speechless and shy but thank goodness my brother was able to take this shot. Mike Shinoda looked exactly how I imagined him to be (with years and years of imagining, I should get it right right? hahahaha).

Anyways, I had all band members sign my personal journal:


And here's the collage made by my bro in his IG:

I would love to have relived these moments, especially when I met MS. Goodness. And the concert. THE CONCERT! Really really happy that I witnessed them singing their hearts out live. 

0 Comments: